Saturday, August 3, 2013

Another Sports Blog

Hello to everyone that is reading this, and THANK YOU. I hope you continue to come back. I know a lot of you are thinking, "another sports blog?" What can this poor writer hope to accomplish that has not already been done. Well, my goal is a lofty one. I hope to bring un-biased, un-bought, honest, straightforward opinions, THAT MAKE SENSE, to the world of college football writing. I will not intentionally be controversial, nor will I shy away from calling things the way I see it. I will also be following a weekly format so you, the reader, will know when to expect a post, what to expect from that post, and to cut down on random, post any-time about anything posts. I will have a twitter account once the season officially starts for such shenanigans.

The format will be as follows:
     Saturday nights will bring posts about the "big game" from the day and all the action in college football that day, as well as my prediction for the Top 10 on Sunday
      Sunday will bring posts about the new Top 25, Coaches and BCS
      Wednesdays will bring a post about interesting stories in the world of college football
       Thursdays I will ask for all members of the blog to let me know what the "big game" will be on Saturday
       Fridays I will announce the "big game", answer any emails I may have got during the week, and preview the Saturday ahead

I look forward to writing this blog and I hope to find many readers who will enjoy reading it as well!!!

Next up: My review of the first Top 25 of the season

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to call me out on something I've said? I encourage it! Lets have a discussion!